Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25 NIV)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Challenge #1 This is the Day!

Wow... here is our first challenge at Twist of Faith Cards!  

It's fitting to be joyful with a new beginning, so our challenge theme this week is...

JOY

and our scriptural inspiration for you is one of my favourites....

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24 NIV

Our first sponsor is The Doodle Garden... welcome!  Jennifer has a wonderful selection of whimsical hand-drawn images for all occasions in her Doodle Garden etsy shop... we invite you to come on in and stay a while to look around The Doodle Garden!

The prize offered to our randomly drawn prize winner, consists of two brand new images that haven't been released yet!  The images are named Autumn Fellow, and Garden Angel.  Stay tuned to The Doodle Garden blog for their release!

Our design team has showcased these two fabulous digital images for you ... 
... so feast your eyes this-a-way....

 Anne-Marie using Autumn Fellow...

 Grandma Bonnie using Garden Angel...
Helen using Autumn Fellow...

 Jenee using Garden Angel...

Laura  using Autumn Fellow...

Pauline using Garden Angel...

Trish using Garden Angel...
 

Please share your cards created for our JOYFUL theme! It can be directly created from the scripture above, for any happy occasion or just to share some joy with another... remember, your card must have an obvious scriptural text or Christian theme (perhaps a Christian quote that isn't from The Good Book but from someone who is inspirational)...


9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to have found your new site! It is always wonderful to find others who cherish the word of God and fellowship with believers! I'm a new follower! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new challenge blog! It's beautiful! Everyone needs more inspiration in their lives! Love the JOY theme to start it all off. Lovely cards. It's wonderful to have the Bible verses! His word "will not return empty but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it"...Isaiah 55:11 xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first challenge! Beautiful cards by all of you ladies! Have a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes on your new challenge blog, its this type of challenge blog that we need more off. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration. Hope I have got it right.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to learn of another Faith-based challenge blog. I will definitely be participating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Anne-Marie for inviting me by to participate. I wish you the best of luck in your challenges. I will be by often to play along and offer up prayers that many crafters will be reached with God's love through your efforts.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all on this wonderful new challenge blog! I'm so excited! I'm also happy I managed to get in on the first challenge! Can't wait to do more!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new blog and your first new challenge! What awesome cards by your DT's.... I'm also your newest follower and wanted to stop by and meet you all....
    TFS -

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found out about this awesome challenge from Karen Letchworth and I am so excited to play along. I almost missed the time deadline getting my card it. I loved everyone's cards. Have a Bessed evening.

    ReplyDelete