Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25 NIV)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Introducing more of our team!

And now, I can introduce...

Laura:

Hi there!  I'm Laura Corkill of Mesa, AZ.  I am wife to the most awesome husband, who is very patient with my crafting addiction, mom to the two most wonderful daughters a mom could ever want and Grammy to Tyton and Rush, the bestest grandsons ever!  I am also step-mom to two wonderful men who live in the Midwest with their families.  I have been a crafter from as far back as I can remember, trying just about everything in the crafting world at least once, but my passion for the last 13 years has been paper crafting and I don't see that waning anytime soon.

Now introducing Anne-Marie


I am wife to Ken for the past 43 years... married the day after my 18th birthday... and a year later, along came the first of our 5 children. We now have 17 grandchildren, and expect to have more....yay!  I am of Scots/Irish descent, hence the rusty hair, green eyes and freckles... and have answered to Rusty or Copperknob for most of my life... ha!  I am totally in love with patchwork quilting, scrapbooking, and card making and am always ready to learn something new.  I also love to research my family history, and spend two days a month teaching others how to research theirs.......you wouldn't believe how many skeletons I've unearthed, lol! I love a challenge, and am super-excited about being on the Design Team for Twist of Faith Cards.......can't think of a better way to meet new crafty friends!

And still more to come! What a fabulous team!

No comments:

Post a Comment