Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25 NIV)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

#9 Harvest Time/Thanks Giving

Before we get on to our challenge, we are sad to say that Helen is stepping down from our design team.  We will miss you Helen, and we loved having you share with us every week here at Twist of Faith! You're in our thoughts and prayers. We have decided to have a DT call, and that will be in a separate post.... watch out for it!  On with the show...

Thank you to our entries in last week's Animals challenge... what a variety... a menagerie! All God's creatures, great and small... we really enjoyed visiting your blogs this week (but then we do every week!)

Our Top 3 picks for our  Animal challenge are


And our random prize winner, who has a selection of images from  Bugaboo Stamps is.....

GRACE please email me (Pauline) at the yahoo address on the right, and I'll get your prize off to you! Thank you for sponsoring our Animals challenge,  Bugaboo Stamps... !


Before I welcome you to our challenge, a word from our sponsor....
Hello stamping friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts. I am a freehand graphic illustrator, joining you in the wonderful and exciting world of digi stamping! I thoroughly enjoy creating. 

My desire is to inspire hope and joy, with celebrations of love and inspiration at the heart of each drawing for you. I’m excited to share my delight of creativity through my stamp art with the wonderful folks at Whimsy.

We welcome  StampArt Design by Kathryne! Our random prize winner will receive their choice of 4 images from the SADK collection available at Whimsy Stamps ... wonderful! We're thrilled to have  StampArt Design by Kathryne as a sponsor because we love the images and sentiments!

Our theme for you this week is 
Harvest Time/Thanksgiving

Your card creation should depict a HARVEST time.... be it in autumnal colours and images, perhaps a country/farm creation reminding us that our bountiful tables and bellies are filled by others who work the land, or a creation of THANKS to someone, or a celebration of THANKSGIVING (particularly for our northern hemisphere friends!) !  Remember our 'twist of faith' your creation should also include a scripture, or quote or an uplifiting sentiment that suits this week's theme.

"They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness." 
                           Psalm 145:7 NIV

"We thank God for you all the tine and we pray for you."
I Thessalonians 1:2 NLV

Today, there are two scriptures to share, or for inspiration (the second is a very consise and refreshing one, I think!).  Please use any scripture that offers a message fitting of our theme...

Unfotunately we've had some 'technical difficulties' with our inspiration creations for you this week... rest assured that they will appear very soon! (Probably while I'm asleep, so this comment will be moot!) The challenge post will go ahead as scheduled, so you have your full time frame for challenge entries!


We hope that you will share with us in our Harvest/Thanks Giving challenge... have a wonderful week!

Do remember your Twist of Faith in your creation, and to follow our simple entry rules so that you are eligible for our badges and prizes!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much! What a blessing! Hugs...

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting my card as a top 3 for Animals two by two- I feel honored. Congratulations to Lori, Carole, and Grace! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous. It's a pleasure to be your sponsor for this challenge. Thank you. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so pleased to see that my two little hounds won a top three position. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all of the winners!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really don't know what happened. I entered this challenge the day I posted my cards on my blog, but somehow, they didn't get linked up. So, I just resubmitted them. Happy to play along, and good luck to everyone!
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete